Apcalis-SX-20 Jelly (Cialis 20mg)
Tadalafil Cialis Jelly (Cialis Apcalis-SX Jelly 20mg)
Apcalis SX-20 Tadalafil Jellies, sometimes called the "weekender," is a well-known ED treatment in jelly form. It contains identical chemical constituents as branded Cialis and works just as well. Cialis Jelly is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that helps increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation, leading to an erection. Easily swallowed, it is also suitable for elderly people and those who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Take Apcalis Cialis Jelly at least 30 minutes before sexual activity as directed by your doctor.
- Cialis Jelly may work for up to 36 hours after taking it.
Common side effects include warmth or redness in the face, neck or chest, cold symptoms, headache, memory problems, diarrhea, upset stomach, muscle pain, and back pain.
- Do not take tadalafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as "poppers."
- Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
- Store at a reasonable room temperature (between 15-30°C) and away from moisture.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)