FEMALE 100mg (Pink pill)
The female-oriented Pink Pill & Jelly - Lovagra 100mg (Female Viagra),
Was specifically developed to cater to the needs of women.
Lovagra 100mg, the female Viagra, is a reliable medication composed of Sildenafil Citrate and approved by the FDA India. Its purpose is to enhance a woman's sexual experience by boosting sensitivity to stimulation and providing intense sexual satisfaction. With Lovagra, women can expect increased blood flow and heightened sensitivity in the vaginal area, resulting in optimal natural lubrication and a higher rate of successful sexual activity. The medication takes effect approximately 45 minutes after consumption, with a duration of 4 to 6 hours. It may take longer to start working if taken with a high-fat meal.
Lovagra is effective for women who have undergone a hysterectomy or are menopausal before the age of 50. Although generally well tolerated, some individuals may experience facial flushing, upset stomach, sensitivity to light, or nausea. If severe side effects occur, seek emergency medical attention immediately. Lovagra should be stored at room temperature, between 36-86 degrees F, in a closed container.
When Not to Take:
Men or women should not take Lovagra without a medical assessment from their GP if they have:
- Low or high blood pressure
- Allergies or reactions to past ED treatments
- Recent heart attack (within 6 weeks) or angina, or any form of heart disease
- History of strokes or mini-strokes
- History of vision problems caused by circulation problems
- Family history of rare degenerative eye disease
- Serious kidney or liver disease
- Peyronie's disease, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell disease, or bleeding disorders
- Active stomach ulcers